Your cart is currently empty.
Recent Blog Posts
- When walking avoid leaning forwards... allow the lower back to remain back over the heels and let the head tend forwards on top of the spine about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Freeing your neck and giving yourself Alexander directions not only helps you cope with current situations but safeguards your future 07:03:24 PM August 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Releasing in front of your neck so you can lengthen out if you rib age like a tortoise helps free the shoulders, lower back and the legs 09:04:30 AM August 24, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NoelKingsley ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When your poise and coordination is all working well, standing in one place without even moving one's feet is effortless and no strain 05:52:29 PM August 23, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Whatever your level, the golden rule is to be always working on foundations and fundamentals" Simon Fischer, violin pedagogue 09:52:36 AM August 22, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite